Doctors on Demand is a website and free app for your smartphone which allows you to see a doctor without leaving home. It gives you access to 1400 doctors in 47 states 24/7. The app is available on iPhone, iPad, and Android. The physicians and psychologists available to address medical conditions are Board-Certified and licensed. Due to the lack of accessible health-care this program was created to provide users with cost-effective, medical attention.
What can ‘Doctor on Demand’ do for you?
- Most common, non-emergency medical conditions can be treated over video, by physicians.
- Psychologists address mental health and emotional issues that are non-emergencies.
- If your condition can not be treated through the video calls, Doctor on Demand guarantees a risk free, money back policy.
How do it use the ‘Doctor on Demand’ app?
It’s quite simple to use. Open the app on your phone or access via the website and provide information regarding your health concern. The app will locate a doctor near you and then you can start a video call. This doctor will have the ability to diagnose your issues and provide an effective treatment plan including writing a prescription and sending it to your pharmacy for pickup.
How “cost effective” is this program?
- Insurance coverage Available
- Fees can be paid for with HSA & FSA
- Out of pocket
- $40 for 15 minutes with a doctor
- $50 for 25 minutes with a psychologist
What conditions can ‘Doctor on Demand’ treat?
Not sure if Doctor on Demand is right for you? Take a look at the list below and see if your condition is mentioned. If so, then your treatment might be as simple as a video call!
Cold/flu Skin Issues (Rashes)
Sore Throat Diarrhea
Injuries (Travel, Sports) Vomiting